Being a leading Manufacturer of labels and Ribbons, Indian Barcode Corporation is also having a team of Professional Technical Experts who are always ready to resolve the issues & problems of the Customers. We provides all types of Label and Sticker for Barcode Printing.
We Make the best custom labels here for all your labeling needs. Whether you’re looking for product packaging, personalized gifts, name tags, food labels, bottle labels, ID labels, return labels, you can personalize them all with the help of Indian Barcode Corporation.
Our labels are made with high quality, glossy vinyl material. Use either clear or white vinyl, and with clear, you can still use white ink in your artwork! Choose from a variety of different shapes from round labels, hearts, squares, or fancy shaped. You can even have them die cut to the image.
We deliver value by:
Understanding client needs by speaking in a common language.
Extending customized services to deliver significant return on investment.
Aligning industry standards with best practices.
Offering products manufactured by manufacturers who are innovating in the use of AIDC Technology.
About UsSince our inception in 1997 as Indian Barcode Corporation, we have been manufacturing Plain Barcode Labels, Printed Stickers, Woven Labels and Clothing Tags etc. We have grown steadily and gradually, expanding our capabilities as a leading Tag & Label Printing Solution Supplier by adding Hardware Equipments – Printers and Ribbon in our product folio.For more info Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org at +91-9717122688
Indian barcode corporation the Best Quality labels
manufacturer in Delhi Describing the uses Of Barcode
Labels In the world
• Receiving and cross docking
• Inventory control
• Work-in-process tracking
• Lifetime product identification and security marking
• Shipping and compliance labeling
• Data integration with ERP and WMS systems
• Automated routing through assembly, paint shop and other production operations
• Shipment labeling and other logistics applications
• Long-lasting label/ribbon combinations
• Withstand harsh environments for extended periods of time
• Identify potentially hazardous product containers
• NEPA Hazard Labels
• Chemical Drum Labels Distribution
• Maintaining goods inventories
• Breaking bulk and handling
• Shipping and Delivery
• Removable Shelf/Bin/Tote Labels
• Rough Surface Identification Labels
• Outer Pack/Container Labels
• Compliance Shipping
• Recyclable Label Stock Electronics
• High resolutions barcoding of circuit boards
• Serial plates
• Product identification labels
• UL-recognized/CSA-accepted solutions
• Tamper evident labels
• Self-laminating piggyback labels for harsh environments Government
• Make all types of logistics operations highly automated and efficient with bar code and RFID smart label printers, including mobile and wireless models
• Create employee ID and visitor badges with easy-to-use desktop printers
• Efficiently meet record keeping and data recording requirements by using bar codes and smart labels to track files, evidence, property, IT equipment, and other assets
• Take advantage of Barcode vault’s comprehensive solutions for healthcare to create secure patient wristbands, track equipment and supplies, improve
• Inventory management and security in the pharmacy, and ensure patient safety with unit-of-use pharmaceutical labeling
• Create security and tracking programs for all personnel, visitors, and equipment with our wide range of printers for creating asset tracking tags, shipment protection, component ID labels, location labels for guard tour and unattended check-in/check-out applications, document authentication, and more
• Curbside check-in
• Tableside order entry and bill payment
• Guest meal and room charge tracking
• Security card encoding
• Membership card encoding
• Patron loyalty cards
• Remote ticket printing for games and lotteries
• Entertainment tickets and access passes
• Tag evidence at the scene with permanent, accurate, tamper-proof labels from mobile bar code printers.
• Apply bar code labels to samples and forms files for streamlined case management and automated data entry.
• Use mobile printers to replace hand-written parking tickets and eliminate transcription and data entry at headquarters.
• Save time in inventory and asset management by applying bar code labels to tools and equipment for lifetime tracking.
• Create tamper-proof employee ID badges with photos, bar codes, magnetic stripes, wireless chips and other security features to restrict access to property rooms, holding areas and other locations. Easy-to-use desktop ID card and wristband printing systems make it convenient to use electronic security systems for access control, staff identification, and inmate management.
• Use RFID smart label printers to create wireless prisoner ID wrist and ankle bands. Readers can be integrated with databases for contact-free identification, prisoner photo and record retrieval, and linked to automatic locks and alarms.
Life Sciences/Health Services
• Provide unit-of-use coding with RSS
• Identify lab samples and ensure accurate test data entry
• Accurately track clinical trial supplies
• Improve medical device and pharmaceutical production
• Aid compliance with FDA labeling and product traceability requirements
• Improve quality and reduce costs of prescription labels
• Track patient records, drug dispensing, medical supplies, and equipment
• Streamline admissions and patient data entry
• Improve security for people, facilities, and equipment
• Identify and track blood bags
• Reliable printers to create all types of bar code shipping labels
• Mobile printers for re-labeling incoming materials at the receiving dock for fast redistribution
• Software to automatically generate shipping labels and manage customer compliance formats
• RFID smart labels for asset, container, and returns management
• Two-dimensional bar codes for advanced sorting and delivery applications
• Software that integrates shipping operations with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to optimize carrier and delivery planning and customer notification
• Wireless printers for unattended, real-time management and control
• Mobile printers to automate pickup and delivery processes
• Reduce raw materials inventory
• Automate item flow through different production processes
• Deliver work instructions for mixed model assembly lines
• Automatically track work in process
• Perform automated testing and quality control steps
• Comply with traceability requirements
• Conduct efficient, targeted recalls
• Improve materials, distribution, and logistics planning
• Mobile printers for mail carriers and delivery drivers to sell postage, issue delivery receipts, collect payments and label parcel pick-ups.
• RFID smart label printers for express parcel security and track-and-trace applications.
• Reliable, compact countertop printers for creating receipts, mailing labels and postage marks.
• Mobile transaction systems for queue-busting in retail operations.
• High duty cycle industrial printers to meet all depot printing needs.
• Conduct 100% accurate shelf-price audits and item re-labeling with wireless mobile printers that communicate with the master price database in real-time.
• Serve customers faster with line-busting mobile transactions systems for point-of-sale and returns processing
• Do your own RFID label printing to take advantage of “smart shelves” and other advanced inventory management and security techniques.
• Manage DSD vendors more quickly and efficiently with Zebra’s unique wireless DEX communications interface.
• Fulfill web and catalog orders fast and accurately with shipping label printers and software that seamlessly interface with enterprise applications.
• Create customized customer loyalty cards and secure gift cards on demand with easy-to-use desktop card printing systems.
• Use card printers for employee ID cards for automated time recording and access control systems.
• Re-label items at receipt and generate transfer and return labels with our shipping and receiving printing solutions.
• Ultra-thin RFID transponders can be read, programmed and reprogrammed using radio waves
• Read through paint, dirt, and non-metallic containers
• Change and update data on the fly anytime during the labels lifetime
• Redirect packages or pallets instantaneously
Rubber and Plastic Manufacturing
• Product identification labels for curved surfaces
• UL-recognized/CSA-accepted labels
• Removable labels
• Aggressive labels suitable for labeling a wide variety of surfaces, including plastics and rubber
• Resistant to dirt, oil and alcohol
• Plastic card printers create ID cards and security badges with text, graphics, signature scans, holographs, and photographic images on plastic cards.
• Add bar codes, magnetic stripe encoding, smart card programming, and even biometrics for increased levels of personalization and security.
• Use bar code and RFID label printers to track, secure, and authenticate assets, files, and documents.
• Improve security with convenient, desktop card and label printing systems, including specialty tamper-evident supplies.
• Ring and jewelry labels
• Nursery tags and labels
• Asset tracking
• Color-coded tags
• Desktop printers that can produce crisp images, bar codes, and security marks on durable ticket stock
• Smart label printers for hands-free fare collection systems
• Card printers for creating employee identification and access control cards plus passenger passes or frequent travel cards
• Label printers for baggage claim tickets and baggage tracking labels
• Mobile and wireless printers for mobile ticket sales and processing
• Rugged mobile printers create receipts, service records, inspection labels, and other reports in the field and save subsequent data entry and processing.
• ID card systems control access to unattended depots or remote equipment.
• Bar code and RFID smart label printers create lifetime asset identification labels for automated tracking, asset management, inventory control and self-service equipment checkout applications.
• Software tracks assets and integrates service and maintenance operations with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) applications.
• Label goods at the receiving dock with wireless and mobile printers
• Share information among inventory, shipping, customer service, and billing applications with integration software
• Label items, racks, and shelves to automate picking and put-away with forklift-mounted and wearable printers
• Easily generate shipping labels with a complete range of software and printer options
• Identify, route and manage pallets, bins and shipping containers without human intervention with RFID smart labels
• Efficiently manage reverse logistics by labeling returns in the field with mobile printers
• Track inventory, invoice on the spot, and issue receipts with route accounting solutions
• Utilize wireless solutions to support printing wherever it’s needed in the warehouse
Labels for… MILITARY PERSON
• Department of Defense
• General Services Administration
• Department of Veterans Affairs
• Veterans Administration Medical Centers
• India Postal Service (India Post)
• CGHS(Central Govt. Health Services)in India
• and all others…
Bar code labels are critical to your operations where essential document tracking, asset marking, testing or research functions are occurring. That makes reliability, consistent product quality and conformance to quality standards the top priority. Support provided by Electronic Imaging is unmatched in the bar code label industry. We do thorough production planning to avoid emergencies and we provide rapid 24-hour response to difficult situations.
Call us 9717122688 or mail us email@example.com
For Any sales regarding query for Barcode Labels, we are the Biggest labels manufacturer in INDIA
ID cards Manufacturer For Fargo card Printers, Blanks ID cards Manufacturer for Zebra cards Printers-Indian Barcode Corporation
PVC blank id cards Manufacturer in Delhi, ID cards For Fargo card Printers, Blanks ID cards for Zebra cards Printers-Indian Barcode Corporation
Indian barcode Corporation is the biggest blank plastic cards Maker in Delhi India; we are manufacturer of blank plastic id cards, blank plastic card.
We also manufacture the business PVC cards for Business Promotional and Address, contact cards for business purpose these types are cads called blank plastic business cards
We can make any color any size of PVC cards as clients requirement most common use blank white plastic cards it can serve all common purpose like id cards, loyalty card, membership card, club membership cards, blank plastic business cards, student id card, identification card, company id card, employee id card
We also manufacturer of blank RFID and blank Smart cards, Along with we also maker of hotel key cards, security cards and more advance PVC cards.
We are the biggest blank id cards manufacturer, PVC Cards and Plastic cards. We are the biggest supplier of Blank id cards in card printing industry. Indian barcode provide the world class card quality with cheap price.
Blank ID cards manufacturer For Fargo card Printers
You can buy PVC cards for Fargo Printer from Indian Barcode Corporation.
We are official distribution and service partner of Fargo cards Printers in India, you can buy PVC cards for Fargo C50 card printer, Fargo DTC1250e, Fargo DTC4250e, Fargo DTC4500e, Fargo HDP5000, Fargo Duplex HDP5000.
Blank ID cards manufacturer For Zebra card Printers
We are also official Distribution partner of Zebra card printers. we are also manufacturer of PVC Id Cards for Zebra cards printers, buy cards for Zebra p100 card printer, PVC cards for Zebra ZXP Series 1 card printer, blank id cards for Zebra ZXP Series 3 id card printer, PVC cards for Zebra ZXP Series 7 card printer, PVC cards for Zebra P330i card printing printer, cards for Zebra P430i, blanks cards Zebra P630i, buy white blank cards for Zebra P640i card printers, id cards white for Zebra ZXP Series 8, best quality cards for Zebra ZXP Series 8 Duplex with Laminator.
Indian barcode corporationPVC Card Manufacturer in Dwarka Delhi India, We are also Manufacturer of barcode labels and ribbons in India. Indian barcode Corporation is a New Delhi based integrated manufacturer and exporter of Plastic PVC Card, Custom Plastic PVC Card, Smart Cards/Loyalty Cards with its own modern facilities for printing, manufacturing, of smart cards and RFID products under single roof. The company has earned the reputation of trusted enterprise providing complete solutions for personnel identity to private as well government organizations. Established in the year 1997, we have graduated from an amateur enterprise to a Multi -tasking Barcode integrated solution provider offering barcode products and solutions to a broad spectrum of public and private sector units. Contact us Best pvc cards in delhi 9717122688
Find blank PVC cards and plastic ID cards at wholesale and bulk prices Call 9717122688 –Our stock a huge inventory of standard CR-80 sized cards in white, probably the most versatile card on the market, and carry cards in a range of other sizes and thicknesses, in a rainbow of colors, and with smart card technology capabilities. Whatever card type or brand your ID card issuance program calls for, you’ll find it here.
Postek C168 barcode printer is long lasting durability and ease of use, plus affordability are the hallmarks of the C168 Series direct thermal/thermal transfer compact printers. small power performers feature an astonishing large ribbon capacity of 360 M that limits downtime for reloading in Postek C168.
Furthermore, as standard, these printers include an external media stand accommodating larger media rolls and optimizing production uptime. Postek C168 equipped for fast printing speeds and carries a powerful 32-bit processor enhancing efficient label throughput. 3 function buttons and 3 LED lamps make operations easy. Plus, DIP switches offer set-it-and-forget-it convenience also in Postek C168 Label printer. The two printing modes and an adjustable Reflective. The C168 features one of the most advanced industrial microprocessors; the 32 bit embedded ARM CPU, with 2MB Flash Rom and 2MB SDRAM. Its reflective and transmissive media sensor is easily adjustable allowing for greater flexibility in printing needs and media compatibility.
The ability to load up to 300 meters of ribbon avoids the need for frequent replacement. The included full version of Pos Label and Label Design Software means that there are no software constraints in creating your labels.
Features and Specification
Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer
203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
Max Printing Speed
4 ips (101.6 mm/s)
Max Printing Width
4.25″ (108 mm)
Max Printing Length
157″ (4000 mm)
32-bit ARM Processor, 2 MB FLASH ROM, 8 MB SDRAM
Roll-feed, die-cut, continuous, fan-fold, tags, tickets on plain
paper or thermal paper
Width:110 mm max,25 mm min.
Supply roll: OD 4″ (102 mm) max., ID 1″ (25.4 mm) min
Thickness: 0.003″~0.007″ (0.08~0.18 mm), including liner if applicable
Wax, Wax/Resin, Resin
Ribbon roll: OD 3″(76.2 mm) max., ID 1″(25.4 mm) core
Max width: 110 mm; Max length: 360 M.Ink side: Out
Five built-in ASCII fonts; Optional multiple language fonts
Bar code type
Bar Code Types
1D Barcode : Code 39,Code 93,Code 128/subset A,B,C, Codabar,
Interleave 2 of 5,UPC A/E 2 and 5 add-on,EAN-13/8/128,UCC-128,
Postnet,Plessey,HBIC, Telepen, FIM
2D Barcode : PDF417
Reflective (Adjustable) / Transmissive
RS-232 serial, USB
24 VDC Power adapter
6.17 lbs (2.8 kgs)
W 9.3” x D 11.4” x H 7.8” (W 236 x D 291 x H 199 mm)
Indian Barcode Authorized Distribution & Service Partner for Honeywell
INDIAN BARCODE (www.indianbarcode.com) is the leading company in the field of AIDC and RFID solution in India. We are India’s one of the biggest manufacturer, Importers, Exporters and suppliers of all kinds of Barcode Consumables, Hardware products, RFID and EAS solutions.
We have our own manufacturing unit. We use high quality class raw materials for production. We are serving our quality products to various kinds of industries like-Manufacturing units, Retail Stores, Pharma industries, Automobile industries, Logistics.
We are supplying of all kinds of Honeywell Barcode scanners-hand held and hands free, Wireless Bluetooth scanners, Portable data terminals, Thermal Receipt Printers, Thermal card printers, smart cards, PVC cards, RFID printers and readers, RFID labels and tags, EAS soft and hard tags.
INDIAN BARCODE is suppliers of Honeywell Scanners .INDIAN BARCODE offers a choice of power supplies, battery packs, USB adapters, mounts and holsters to fit every bar code scanning need. Enhance productivity for your workforce with accessories designed for flexibility.
Indian Barcode Corporation (https://www.indianbarcode.com) is the authorized Distribution Partner with Honeywell to distribute the Honeywell Scanners and other consumables across India. We Indian Barcode Corporation focus on adding value to your business with the quality of the material and our service. We take vanity in the variety of our products and our ability to deliver with the speed, dependability, flexibility and responsibility so often demanded in today’s business environment.
Indian Barcode Corporation Authorized Suppliers& Service Partner for ARGOX
Indian barcode Corporation a proprietorship since 1997 now establishes a nationwide network to supply the Barcode Products for the custom products and many other portfolios. We Indian Barcode Corporation are the authorized Distribution Partner with ARGOX to distribute the ARGOX printers, Scanners and other consumables across India. We Indian Barcode Corporation focus on adding value to your business with the quality of the material and our service. We take vanity in the variety of our products and our ability to deliver with the speed, dependability, flexibility and responsibility so often demanded in today’s business environment.
Indian Barcode Corporation deals in all the Products of the ARGOX and the consumables and provides the service for the ARGOX as an authorized service partner. Our main focus is on the ARGOX Barcode Printers to satisfy the needs of the end users of the Retail, Shopping malls, Chemical Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, Packaging Industries and many more.
ARGOX Barcode printers are basically of two type’s i.e. Desktop Label printer and the Industrial Label Printer. Desktop Label printers are used for the small scale and the Industrial printers are used in the heavy scale industries. Both types of the printers are further divided into direct thermal and the Thermal transfer Printer. In case of the direct thermal printer the head directly gives the impression on the paper roll and in this way the paper is printed. But in case of the Thermal Transfer Label printer a Ribbon is there which gets melted by the head when comes in contact with the head and the text gets printed on the paper roll.
We have our service center to provide the offsite service for the ARGOX Barcode printers and each and every consumable of the ARGOX Labels printers are always there in our stock. The Print Head for ARGOX Label Printer, ARGOX ribbons, Direct Thermal Labels for ARGOX printers, Thermal Transfer labels for the ARGOX printers can be purchased from us any time. You can also buy the ARGOX Printers and consumables online from our online portal www.indianbarcode.in. We are also the manufacture of the Labels for the ARGOX printers and a large number of the standard size labels are always there in our stock and special size labels can be manufactured on the orders instantly.
Indian barcode Corporation now establishes a nationwide network to supply the Barcode Products for the custom products and many other portfolios. We Indian Barcode Corporation (http://www.indianbarcodes.com) are the authorized Distribution Partner with ZEBRA to distribute the ZEBRA printers and other consumables across India. ZEBRA specializes in the design and manufacture of thermal printers. ZEBRA offers a variety of thermal printers that support either direct thermal printing only, or both thermal transfer and direct thermal printing capabilities.
You will find all varieties of the ZEBRA label printers their consumables such as ZEBRA Labels, ZEBRA Ribbons, ZEBRA Print heads etc. with us always in our stock. To select the correct printer for your application it is necessary to understand the difference between thermal transfer and direct thermal technology.
To help select the correct print technology for your application considers the following:
Will your labels have a shelf-life of over 1 year?
Will you be printing high density bar codes?
Will the labels be subjected to heat or sunlight?
Will the labels be subject to chemicals or other forms of abrasives?
Will you be printing on a variety of different label types such as papers, films and foils?
Will you ever need to print labels in colors other than black?
If you answer “yes” to any of the above questions you should strongly consider using a thermal transfer label printer rather than a direct thermal printer.
ZEBRA Direct Thermal Printers
ZEBRA direct thermal printers require the use of heat activated labels and do not require a ribbon. While somewhat durable, direct thermal labels are prone to darkening over time due to age or exposure to extreme light or heat. Direct thermal printing is popular in applications such as mailing, small parcel delivery, retail and the food industries where most items are stored away from heat and sunlight, and the expected life of the label is less than 1 year. The primary benefit is an overall lower cost since ribbon is not required, and direct thermal printers are easier to operate.
ZEBRA Thermal Transfer Printers
Thermal transfer printing requires a printer that works with a thermal transfer ribbon and media. ZEBRA manufactures both low cost thermal transfer “desktop” printers designed to print up to several thousand labels per day, and “industrial” thermal transfer printers capable of printing many thousands of labels per day. ZEBRA thermal transfer printers are designed to print using either thermal transfer or direct thermal technology.
Thermal transfer printing requires the use of a carbon based ribbon which is chemically transferred onto a label’s substrate when heat is applied, hence the name “thermal transfer.”
Thermal transfer ribbons can be many different formulas and colors, so the user is not limited to black print. The print quality is crisp and durable which makes thermal transfer printing an excellent choice for printing high density bar-codes and labels that require longevity. Another benefit is that thermal transfer printers can print on paper, film, and even foil substrates.
Please note that the proper selection and match of label stock and ribbon is critical to the overall quality and performance of the printed media.
We “Indian Barcode Corporation” are India’s one of the few company who came into the trend and launched our online shopping portal by the domain name: www.gulshanmarwah.com www.gulshanmarwah.com is having the products ranges for Industries – Barcode / RFID / Retail-POS / EAS / Consumables / Software’s etc. In www.gulshanmarwah.com we have products from basic level to high end categories and for all kinds of user’s. The products available in www.gulshanmarwah.com are from renowned makes and brands.
At www.gulshanmarwah.com, we strive to bring you the best collection of Barcode products anywhere. Whether you are looking for Barcode scanners, bar code software, Barcode printers, consumables or spare parts we have it. We firmly believe that the technology we sell should be available at a reasonable price, without sacrificing service.
We “www.gulshanmarwah.com” also offer seasonal discounts, special offers on specific products & purchasing. We also offer combined offers on selected items and categories.
You can get warranty and support on the items purchased from “www.gulshanmarwah.com” as there are few online portals/companies who don’t give supports on online purchased items. We believe in returning of customer again.
MINDWARE, India’s leading online Barcode Product and software solution provider company was founded in the year 1997 by Gulshan Marwah,
Created to empower the Indian business man with instant solution of barcode products and software. Mindware’s barcode products and softwares
help customers drive enterprise-wide productivity, offer differentiated user experiences and open new growth opportunities.
It aimed to offer a range of best-value products and services along with cutting-edge technology and dedicated round-the-clock customer support.
MINDWARE’s Product & Services:
Labels and Tags.
Smart Card Solution.
Card Printing Solution.
Barcode Printer & Scanner.
GulshanMarwah.com, India’s first portal for POS Products and Solutions, announced E-commerce capabilities on its website for all the buyers to make POS product purchases online. MINDWARE was in the start set up as an online directory for customers to read, compare, browse and select POS products and solutions, which was followed by offline purchases.